Stress Management and Resiliency Training (SMART)
A Mind Body Program for Health & Resiliency
Science-based solutions to antidote stress and increase your resiliency!
This 8-week program will help you develop self-care tools to manage your stress, reduce medical symptoms, and enhance your wellness and quality of life.
You will learn:
- Stress awareness — you can’t reduce stress until you learn to identify it.
- Meditative techniques — change your brain and learn to micro-dose calm into your day.
- Worry less by changing thought patterns and emotions by intercepting automatic negative thinking loops.
- Techniques to improve eating, sleeping, and physical activity so that you can feel good everyday
Developed by the Benson-Henry Institute for Mind Body Medicine at Massachusetts General Hospital, the SMART program is a research-proven group program that can help you regain a sense of control.
SMART can help improve existing medical conditions and decrease vulnerabilities to hundreds of diseases including:
• Anxiety • Mild to moderate depression • Inflammatory disorders •
• Chronic pain including myofascial pain • Insomnia •
• Gastrointestinal disorders • Headaches or migraines •
HAVE A PROMO CODE? Enter it at the Payment Information step during the checkout process.
FEEL LIKE GIVING BACK? Sponsor a dental student — $999 kindly registers you and a dental student to enroll in the program.
Our secure Square Online Checkout opens in a new window and allows you to register using your credit card.